Tuesday, June 25

I've got a message

Kyra here again.

Not much of an update but I'm back on the Instant's track. My suspicions are confirmed, he is looking for something. I saw him threatening some old homeless guy. I hid myself nearby and listened carefully.


"Where is she?!"
"I.. I don't know!"
"Lets see if you're telling the truth."


He grabbed the guy and collapsed. The guy started running but it was too late. He dropped to his knees screaming as the Instant took him over.

"Guess you were telling the truth. How disappointing."

When I came out of my spot and the bastard was gone again. But I know approximately where he is, just gotta wait until he pops up again. Gonna try finding out what he's looking for.

Kyra out.

2 comments:

  1. Good job tracking him.

    Any idea who the "she" might be?

    ReplyDelete