Sunday, June 23

Hunt you down

Kyra reporting in.

Not much progress being made here. The Instant has gone into hiding it seems.
The birds lost track of him after he went underground. They occasionally sense him coming back up but never long enough to find his exact location.

Judging from his movement patterns he seems to be looking for something. If I can find out what he's after I can try finding it before he does. So thats what I'll be doing. Will report when I find out more.

Kyra out.


P.S. I fucking posted, happy now Alicia?

2 comments:

  1. Don't know about Alicia, but I'm happy. ^_^

    Good luck with the hunt for this bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes I'm happy. As happy as I can get in this situation. Anyway thanks for the update.

    I'll be back to help as soon as this Rake shit is over. If I survive that is.

    ReplyDelete