Monday, July 1

Serial killers are people too

Another small report.

Managed to scare the Instant away from a woman he was interrogating. Everyone runs when they see a Convocation flock coming at them. I managed to catch the woman and interrogate her myself. I asked her what he wanted. She didn't respond, she just looked at me.

I asked again, no response. I told her I was going to hurt her if she didn't start talking.
She just kept looking at me as if she didn't understand what was going on. "Do you speak Dutch?" I asked. Since I was talking to her in Dutch, maybe she was French or something.

She completely ignored my question and said. "Have you seen my little girl?"
I told her that I didn't and asked about the Instant again. This repeated a few times before I gave up and walked away.

I would have left her alone after that. But the crazy bitch decided attacking me was a good idea. She grabbed me and shouted. "Where is my daughter! Give me back my daughter!!" And then she tried to claw my eyes out.

So I stabbed her. Fucking bitch. If I wasn't a nest that would have fucking hurt. So no real progress here. I wonder what the Instant wanted with her.


Kyra out.

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine the Instant having a use for one of the Nameless (Bob says they would make poor hosts), unless they're trying to find the Unnamed Child Her/Itself for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever that reason is it can't be good.


      Be careful over there Kyra. Don't let the Instant find what he wants.

      Delete