Saturday, June 15

FUCK

When we reached the Instant he was in the middle of a park. He was in the body of a young guy, around 20 years old, messy black hair, pale as fuck. Sunken in green eyes and clothes that looked like they had been ripped apart by a herd of cats.

He was standing in a small clearing, surrounded by trees. I told Yaro to stay close and be prepared to run back to the car if needed. She nodded and kept her gun close. I gave it to her because she needed the protection.

Meanwhile Kyra was hiding in between the trees. Preparing her raptors. I stood there, facing the bastard, supposed to keep him busy, so I talked. He was breathing heavily while talking, might have had rotten lungs or something.


Me:"A park, trying to get near trees? Hoping Slendy will save your ass again?"
Instant-coffee:"He doesn't.. need to. If you could... kill me.. you.. already would have. You don't.. even... know how... do you?" A disgusting grin appeared on his face.
Me:"You were just lucky, very lucky but your luck has run out you bastard."
Instant-coffee:"We.. will see.."


I pointed a gun at him, he pointed one back at me.
This would have been a bad situation for me. If I didn't have Kyra and her dinosaurs on my side.
One of her raptors tried to sneak up on him he turned and shot it in the head. A second one jumped on his back and bit into his neck. He tried to shake it off, he eventually managed to shoot it.
By then I had emptied out my gun on him. Six shots had hit him but he didn't go down.


I tried to reload, he aimed at me but then suddenly Yaro shot at him. She managed to hit him in the shoulder.
It only distracted him bit this was enough for Kyra to sneak up close to him and release a flock of birds out of her stomach. The convocation surrounded him and pecked at him. I couldn't count the amount of birds. But they moved so fast that they looked like a black tornado of birds.

I could see them pecking off his flesh so fast it looked like he was dissolving. He dropped to his knees before falling to the ground. We had him, it was kind of anti climatic but we did it.
I let out a sigh of relief and put away my gun. I decided to let the Convocation deal with his remains and walked back to the car with Yaro.


But I was wrong, it wasn't over. Out of nowhere a raptor jumped at us. He .. he knocked over Yaro and bit into her. I grabbed my gun to shoot it but I hadn't been able to reload yet. "Fuck!" I cursed as Yaro screamed in pain.
I quickly decided to just punch the fucker off of her. My gloves pack a punch so it caused the fucker to hit the ground. But he didn't get back up, which was odd. But I thought Kyra had turned on us the minute we completed our mission.


Me: "WHAT THE FUCK KYRA WHY DID YOU ATTACK YARO!!"
Kyra:"I didn't do that! That raptor was supposed to be dead!"
Me:"What?!.."

I looked at the raptor and saw it, the bullet hole. This was the raptor that had been shot by the Instant.
Before I figured out what was happening Yaro tried to get up but started screaming in pain. When I heard Moony scream too, I realized it.

The Instant had somehow escaped into the corpse of the Raptor and attacked us. And now he was inside Yaro. Killing her and Moony at the same time. I wanted to do something but Shine stopped me.

You couldn't have done anything anyway, if you touched her he could have tried to possess you. And even though I can defend myself, you wouldn't survive our fight. And.. I didn't want to lose my best friend..

I... I'm your best friend?...But you're a shard.

Well yeah but does that really matter?

I don't know.. I didn't know Fears did friendship.

Normally we don't.. but if the Vision could love a human, then why can't I be friends with one?
Granted, she got punished for it but Friendship should be okay.

The Vision?

Yeah, long story. She's dead now, sort off. Technically she's still around.

I.. don't..

You okay?

No..I ... just.. Yaro, I didn't want to lose anyone else but.. DAMMIT!

Its OK, you should rest. I'll post the rest of what happened.

Okay, thanks Shine.

No problem.


Okay, sorry about that. Alicia is really down right now. So I hope you guys don't mind me shortly telling you what happened next.

It didn't take long before Yaro and Moony stopped screaming, they were no match for the Instant. He killed them, fast so they didn't suffer for long.

But knowing the bastard he probably made it as painful as possible. Otherwise they wouldn't have screamed so hard. Once he had control he jumped up, I tried to shoot him with Alicia's gun but he shot us in the shoulder first.

I healed the wound and removed the bullet. By the time I was done he had escaped by driving away in our car that Yaro had the keys for.

Kyra chased after him. We haven't seen her since. So now we're in one of EAT's hide outs. Until Alicia recovers and hoping to hear from Kyra quickly. Maybe she managed to kill the bastard on her own.


I'll let Alicia post when she's feeling better, which might be a while. 

~Shine

5 comments:

  1. Shit. I'm really sorry, Alicia I'm sorry about Yaro, and Shine I'm sorry about your brother. You both did all you could.

    Take what time you need to recover; I learned the hard way that fighting this crap with all the emotional baggage can be very damaging.

    I know you'll take that smug twat down soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sanna.
      I thought I wouldn't lose anyone anymore. But now this happens.. I've had enough of this. Too many people are being killed by these things. And there's nothing we can do about it..


      How do you even kill a Fear? ..
      I don't think its possible for us humans. I thought I'd kill him but I had no idea how to do it. And because of me mindlessly rushing in for the kill I got an innocent girl killed. I just.. need to go lay down..

      Delete
    2. Everyone's had enough of this. That's why we're going to keep them occupied, why we're trying to mimimise the damage, we do our best and that's all we can do.

      I'm envious, actually, that you have the means to fight back. I will probably be disposed of soon enough, but you have skills, you can keep fighting. Don't you dare give up.

      Delete
  2. Lucky for you you've got a fear to help you out, right Shine. If the Instant can can absorb other shards then Shine should be able to as well. You'll just need to find a way to do so without killing yourself, Alicia. Shine, is there a way you could train Alicia's body to withstand that?

    Also I'm sorry about what happened to Yaro. She seemed really nice and deserved better than death by the Instant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm helping her as much as possible. Like I said the last post, Alicia would die if me and him fought inside of her.
      Humans can survive two weaker shards fighting but the more powerfull the two shards the greater chance of permanent damage.
      And the only way to strenghten her body against it, is EAT forcing her body to adapt.

      But nobody wants Alicia to be camperfied. Which would be needed for that.


      And about me absorbing the Instant. That was possible but with the powerboost Moony gave him... I'm not sure anymore. He is probably more powerful than me now.

      And yes, Yaro did deserve better. Which is why we need to find a different way to kill him.

      ~Shine

      Delete