Tuesday, June 18

No Idea where I'm going.

First of all no, Kyra did not manage to kill the Instant. She did however bring back our car. Which is something, right?

I know I should go after the bastard again. But whats the point, I can't kill him anyway. He was right about that. Even Shine is doubting she can kill him now. They were almost matched in power before but now he absorbed Moony he might be too strong for Shine. And if he takes Shine... well then we're all screwed.


Also, I can't actually go after him even if I wanted to. I'm kinda stuck here, on a plane. Apparently we're leaving as soon as I post this. EAT decided we needed to take a trip. I would have refused but it didn't seem open for negotiations.

EAT:"I'm sending you somewhere."
Me:"What?"
EAT:"It will only take a few days."
Me:"But the Instant.."
EAT:"You can't do anything about him right now anyway. You'll return when you're ready to face him."
Me:"You're not sending me to one of your test facilities right because if you are.." I reached for my gun.
EAT:" No, now get in the car, we have a plane to catch"


The camper walked to the car and got in. I tried asking her where it was sending me but it didn't react. EAT can be a stubborn bitch at times. I told Kyra to keep me updated on her progress with the Instant. She asked how, I suggested this blog. Her response was this:





But less cute maybe, equally annoyed though. She then sighed and agreed anyway. So I finally convinced her to post on here. I'd be happy about this but to quote the cat in the gif: No.

So here I am on a plane, going somewhere. Apparently EAT has private planes.. Probably because some of her camper are rich. I still don't have a clue where EAT is sending me to though. Guess I'll find out when I get there. I'll post once I've landed.




P.S. I don't think traveling in an airplane is very safe for us runners. Imagine a Fear showing up in the middle of the plane or something. I hope I didn't give any of them ideas. -.-

4 comments:

  1. A Fear showing up in a plane in flight has already happened. Sort of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily it didn't happen to me. Because holy crap I'd be dead if it did.

      But I've landed safely and EAT is now driving me to some place. Apparently I'm in America.. somewhere. Still don't know why.

      Delete
  2. America? Bad choice for a safe spot, with all the shit that's been going down here, plus me and my group moving into action pretty soon, but hey, it's more fun over here.

    All you can proxy kill buffe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't think EAT sent me here to keep me safe. Her intentions were certainly not to keep me safe.

      The fucking bitch wants me to kill the fucking Rake.

      Delete