Sunday, June 9

Day 4 and 5: Still can't make kyra post.

The conversation went something like this:


Me:" Hey, Kyra why don't you post the next bit?"
Kyra:" I already told you I don't do that blogging shit."
Me:"But you used to share a blog with.."
Kyra:" I said I didn't fucking want to blog, now shut the fuck up about it!"
Me:"Whoa.. Okay then. I just thought you could use it to vent."
Kyra:"Whatever."


She then walked off to her room and closed the door. That girl's got anger issues I swear.
Guess its up to me to tell you guys about the next two days. I'm doing two days at once because they consisted mostly of us waiting for a sign of the Instant.
Seeing that we have no idea where the hell he went after turning into a rat.


Luckily we are pretty much its only targets left. EAT says Shine and Moony are the only shards left in most of western Europe. They all ran to the South of France or East Germany.
That or they're already absorbed by the Instant.

So the bastard has two choices. Either he keeps hunting us with a risk of being killed or he follows the other Shards that have fled.
And it seems he's chosen the first option. Although I don't know why. So I went to interrogate Moony again. If there is a reason The Instant wants to absorb him more than the others then there has to be a reason, right?


Me:"Hey Yaro I need to talk to Moony for a while."
Yaro:" Huh?"
Moony:"What is it now?"
Me:"The Instant, why does he want to absorb you so badly?"
Moony:" I dunno he wants power so he absorbs the rest of us."
Me:" I know that but why does he choose to stalk us when he could easily go to other countries where there are more 'prey'."
Moony:" Like I said before, I have no fucking clue, now leave me alone."
Shine:"Brother, if you know anything you should tell us, we're trying to protect you."
Moony:" Well try harder!"
Me:" You're still alive aren't you?"
Moony:" Yeah but not for long if you guys keep fucking up."
Me:" If we knew why the Instant is after you specifically we might be able to do a better job!"
Moony:" I don't see how it would help."
Shine:" So you do know something.. How about I come in there and beat it out of you?"
Moony:" Whoa sis since when are you on the humans side?"
Shine:" I have been for a while you little brat. Now spill the beans or I'm coming in there."
Moony:" Fine!..But give me some time. I'll make a blog post about it or something.. Seems easier that way.."
Me:"Hmm, Okay But don't make us wait too long."


So next post will hopefully be Moony's story. Or whatever he's gonna tell us.
He said he'd do it later today. Considering this conversation happened a few days ago, its about fucking time.

Anyway, till next time. <x3

4 comments:

  1. I had dreams of making a break for Strasbourg, need to get out of England. So fuck. Seems like I would be almost splat bang in the middle of fleeing shard territory. ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best choice would be North-Middle france or West-Middle germany. Would be right in the middle between The Instant and the shards. Then again you probably don't have a reason to be afraid of mister-Instant-coffee.

      Its us he's after. The problem for you would be the other servants there. They're everywhere anyway.

      Delete
    2. "mister-Instant-coffee", hehe. So no danger of him coming to England. We treat coffee drinkers like traitors. :D

      Delete
    3. Yeah, England is safe from the fucker. But I'm sure some shards decided to flee over there too. Since its safer. But EAT says only a few did that.

      Probably because they were in too much of a hurry.

      Delete