Saturday, July 20

Back in business.

After that little side quest where a god died. Its time to return to my real quest. The one where I have to prevent a new god being born. Or whatever the Instant's goal is.

I met back up with Kyra, which explains her lack of posting. Since she was only doing it to communicate with me. She's still as stubborn and hostile as ever. Talking about Kyra, why does she have to walk around half naked all the time. <.<
I know that its easier to cut herself and let out the birds/raptors that way but dammit its too distracting.

I wish I could give you guys an update on our progress but we have none. Ever since I got back we've been bombarded by proxies.
Where are they even getting all these proxies? And as much as I'd like to take credit for taking out hordes of proxies, I can't. Kyra is the one doing most of the killing around here now. And if its not her, its that banshee chick that shows up out of nowhere and attacks anyone that comes too close.
 I really should ask EAT some questions. If anyone knows why these proxies are so desperate to get me, its her. 


On another note, we need a plan. Its obvious we can't kill the Instant in any normal way. Last time we tried that Yaro got killed. So its time to do some research. <x3


3 comments:

  1. The Instant. Fucking burn him. Or electrocute him to death.

    You know, if that mad banshee bint is killing proxies, maybe try and make an ally out of her. Your enemy's enemy is your friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's killing pretty much everyone. Don't know if she can be reasoned with, but its worth a try.<x3

      Delete
    2. Or a worse enemy.

      01001101 01000001 01010010 01001001 01000001 01001110 01000001

      Delete