Wednesday, July 17

Back in Belgium

Phew..
Finally a break.
Proxies, proxies everywhere.

I get back in Belgium and they just swarm all over me. Like they're paparazzi and I'm a Hollywood star, but with more violence.
For those that are wondering, my kill count is up to triple digits now.
(I lost count after 90 though.)

It really makes no sense. Why do they keep coming after me? Is it because I'm a resonator? According to others proxies they would have given up by now for any normal runner. So why so much effort to get me?
Are resonators really that useful to them? Or to their "master".

And if so..
Why exactly?

Crap, I was supposed to write about the Rake in this post but instead I made a rant.
Why do I always rant at the wrong times? Oh well I'll post this and start writing the Rake post as a separate one. Because Its gonna be a long one.
I'll post it in a bit.<x3

2 comments:

  1. I've red on Kenny's blog what had happened, good job, although, it seems it went a little bit too easily.

    But no matter, now we have one less of a monster in this world, again, good job.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I just posted that part too. Thanks.

      One down x number left to go. Although something tells me the others won't be this easy. <x3

      Delete