Friday, July 26

The plan:

I will guide Alicia in and hopefully out of the Empty City. Once inside I will try to get her safely to the entrance of the inner parts of the City. The entrance is on the 297th floor of the tallest building. And then its straight down from there.

Once there I'll have to take over for Alicia. Human minds normally aren't really able to withstand being in yggdrasill (The passage from the Empty cities surface to its Core.) let alone its deeper parts. Luckily we won't have to go inside the Core, I wouldn't be able to protect her in there. We just have to go halfway down to reach the location of the Object.
Once I find it I'll rush back up to the surface, hopefully before Alicia's mind suffers any permanent damage.

And then its just a matter of getting back to this universe. I almost make it sound easy. o.o'


You make it sound TOO easy.

^.^'

Anyway while I'll be down there risking a fate worse than death, Kyra will stay here and keep the Instant from taking over the world until I get back. Which gives me an excuse to force her to blog again. Good news for all her fans huh? (If she has any.)

 Wish us luck. We'll need it.  <x3

8 comments:

  1. Good luck. Please get your asses out of there alive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it goes off without a hitch.

    I also know that there will be hitches, so I hope those hitches are manageable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't die on us now, shit's just getting fired up and we could use a strong girl like you and an actual Fear on our side.

    Good luck.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try my best. And Fears normally know their way around the City. So if anyone has a chance of getting back out of there, its Shine. And me, as long as she's inside of me.

      Thanks. ^^

      Delete
  4. Don't die, Alicia. We'd miss you if you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try my best not to die then. ^^
      I feel so loved now. XD

      Delete