Thursday, July 25

Did some research.

This post is where I would put the results of my research.







Five days of research and no results. Fucking hell.
Then again if a weakness of shards was that easy to find everyone would know by now.


Also this might be easier if I didn't get distracted by all these new pokémon popping up. Once this Instant thing is over, I'm gonna play pokémon for a few days. Not even gonna leave my room.
Just me and my pokémon. Catching pokémon is so much easier and more fun than this shit.


Wait...
If the Instant is too powerful for shine to absorb, then what if we just weaken him enough first?
Like a pokemon needs to be weakened before catching it. Then Shine can swoop in and absorb him.
I remember Moony saying he sealed away the Instant temporarily at the cost of some of his own power. So that means they CAN be weakened. Just have to figure out how..


Ooh! I think I know a way!

What? Tell me!

Well not being able to move isn't the only reason we don't like possessing objects. They drain our power too.

So if we can trick the Instant into an object..

He would get weaker! But.. that would take ages. Its a slow process.

Oh, damn.

Buuuuut..

Huh?

There are certain objects that are stronger. Strong enough to trap us even.

Wait why are you telling me this? If people found out about this they would start using these items to hunt you all down.

XD

What?

Yeah no, that's not gonna happen.

Why?

The Objects are almost impossible to get. For humans at least.
The other Fears have hid them and put them in a hands of a guardian. Each of the Objects has its own guardian or "holder".

Wait why do the other Fears hide them? Can they trap the Fears too then?

No, just shards. The Fears hide them because the Objects hold a shard each. And if the human who found the Object dies, the Shard is released. As long as the shards are trapped in the Objects and the Objects are separated nothing happens. But eventually all the Shards will be free and then they will seek each other and become whole again.

Oh.. and the Fears don't want the Dying man to become one again huh?

Yup. That's why they hide the Objects.

But if the objects already have shards then how would they help against the Instant?

If we can find an empty one we can trap him inside. The empty ones, or "broken" Objects as some call them, have some of our power left inside. Enough power to trap us once again. And then they'll drain us of our power, faster than normal objects do.

Then we wouldn't even need you to absorb him? Since he'd be trapped.

Indeed.

Awesome.

The hard part however is finding said objects.

Do you have any idea where you can find one?

The Empty city.

...Crap.

Indeed.

6 comments:

  1. Oh shit.

    I assume you're going in no matter how much I beg you not to, so bring like a ball of string or something, so you don't get lost. I mean that probably won't do shit, but hey. Good luck.

    How would you identify one of these 'broken' objects?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well aparently Shine knows exactly where she left the one she broke out of. So according to her its just a matter of being lucky that nobody was stupid enough to take it away. (aside from me of course..)

      And no, The Empty city is the last place I want to go. So if anyone has a better way to stop the Instant, please tell me because I REALLY REALLY don't wanna go.

      Proxiehunter might think I have a Deathwish but even if I do its not THAT big of a deathwish. I'd prefer to send some remote controlled proxy or shit. But they don't sell those anymore..

      <.< That as a joke by the way, for anyone who reads this and thinks somebody used to sell remote controlled proxies. As far as I know nobody ever did.


      A ball of string wouldn't work no. The city would even find a way to use it against me, judging from what Ive heard at least.

      But I do have a Shine.
      Lets hope thats enough.

      But please, anyone that knows a better way, tell me before I step into a Door. Please?

      Delete
  2. Good luck. Is there some way of wedging the door open?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      Even if I could do that the City would just make the Door dissapear behind me or something. Its a jerk like that.

      I'll have to trust Shine's ability to navigate the place. I just hope she knows what she's doing.

      Delete
  3. "In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house you can get yourself to." Sorry I couldn't resist it was phrased too perfectly. I wish you the best of luck with your journey into the Empty City.

    P.S. So far X or Y?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o.o Ha, I thought something about Shine's "objects" sounded familiar. Oh god what if those things are real. x.x


      Both! I mean I don't have much else to spend my money on.(EAT takes care of those things mostly.) But I'll start with Y because Yveltal just looks awesome.

      Lets just hope I make it out alive. Can't play any pokémon games in the Empty city.

      Delete