Friday, July 5

I'll hack you up and bury you in my yard.

Report number five.

I have birds following both the Instant and the banshee girl. Just in case he was after her.
Turns out she's after him instead. He was attacking another Nameless and she suddenly screams and attacks him out of nowhere. I think those two birds I sent after them are deaf now.


So now I'm stalking both of them. While she stalks him and he stalks the Unnamed child. At least I think that's who he's after. Why does this seem familiar..
Maybe I should interrogate a Nameless myself. I doubt they'll tell me much though. But I need to find that little brat first. So I've gotta try.


Kyra out.

9 comments:

  1. If you interrogate a Nameless, that banshee bitch might scream at you too. So maybe have some ear defenders ready, just to minimise ear damage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever tried interrogating one of the Nameless? I've gotten more information out of stage one Camper.

      Delete
    2. Hmm. What does it take to get them to talk? Perhaps interrogation is the wrong way about it. Bribery? Or maybe a combination of both.

      Delete
    3. Oh they talk CONSTANTLY but it's pretty much impossible to get them to talk about anything other than their "darling little girl" and what they'll do to keep her "safe" and "happy". Unless She has explicitly told them to convey information to you the information (if they even retain it) isn't coming out of them.

      Delete
    4. Considering how loyal they are I doubt anything will make them talk. Also, these sound more like Wanderers than Nameless.
      you. Since she was asking where her daughter was. The Nameless are those that have found her already.

      Try finding an actual Nameless. And convince them you want to join and serve the Unnamed child. Maybe they'll lead you to her then. I dunno. Just try not to get killed. <x3

      Delete
    5. Hmm... perhaps threaten to hurt the Unnamed Child if they don't give info...?

      Delete
    6. Yeah, the Wanderers are even worse. "Where is she?" "What have you done with her?" "You have to help me find my little girl!" There's really only one thing to be done for them. It's a kindness really.

      Delete
  2. Sanna? That's a worse idea than *either* iteration of Operation Boom Motherfuckers. Good way to find out what fighting an old school Norse berserker would have been like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much lol.
      Of course it doesn't matter for Kyra. Any damage they do just lets out the birds. But still, I suggest going with my plan instead.

      Delete