Monday, July 8

But why does making friends have to be so very hard?

Report number six.

Alicia suggested a plan in the comments. So I followed her advice and tracked down an actual Nameless. The Instant apparently had been attacking Wanderers, not Nameless.
There is a difference apparently.

The one I found had just gotten out of prison. They couldn't keep him there. Even though they couldn't find out who he was. No record of his name, anywhere. Hence the title: Nameless.
Once I found him it was rather easy. I just waited until he as alone and went up to him.

Me: "Hello. Have you seen your daughter recently?"
Him: "Of course I have! I never let her out of my sight! At least not until those men locked me up! They didn't understand that she needs me! "
Me:".. Yes, I know. They don't understand. But I do understand and I want to help."
Him: "I don't need your help I just need to protect her!"
Me: "That's why I want to help you. I'll help you get back to her so you can protect her.""
Him: "Why? You want her for yourself don't you?!"
Me: "No I.."

Suddenly The birds tell me the Instant is close by and heading this way. And that Banshee girl is on his tail.

Me: "Look, There is someone after your little girl and he's getting closer. If you don't help me find him he'll use you to find her and hurt her."
Him:" Lies!"
Me: "He's getting closer please listen to me, your girl her life depends on it!"
Him:"I don't believe you!"
Me:" If you don't help me find her she'll die!!"
Him:"..."

Suddenly I see the Instant in the distance running towards us. The Nameless sees him too and starts running. I needed to act quickly, I couldn't let the Instant possess this guy. So I grabbed my knife and set free a flock of birds. They quickly surrounded the Nameless and picked him up. They lifted him into they sky. He struggled and screamed to get out of their grip but it didn't matter. You can't escape if the birds want you dead.

The Instant had caught up and shouted at the birds. They didn't listen, some of them flew above the Nameless in circles. They were so fast you could only see a black blur and bright static.

The Instant then turned to me and yelled, telling me to make them let him go. I ignored him and watched the lightning strike down completely obliterating the Nameless.
With no body left for the Instant to possess he turned his attention to me. He pulled out a gun and pointed it at me.

He seemed to have forgotten about the Banshee. Because he didn't see her coming until she jumped at him, screaming. I ran out of there before her screaming could damage my ears.

Last I saw was her pinning him down and screaming right into his face. He would have died from that if he was human. But the birds confirmed that he got back up half an hour after she left.

They also confirmed that she's after ME now. For god knows what reason. I need to go before she finds me here.

Kyra out~

No comments:

Post a Comment