Tuesday, July 30

Opening the door

Not going to give you guys a goodbye message. Because I did that last time, anything I say now wouldn't be anything new. So if you want a goodbye message go read that one.
Or we'll just have to assume I'll make it out alive. I like that option better.


The Door is in front of me. Floating in the air, no wall behind it, just a Door. I'm hesitant to open it. But I have to do this. If I don't the Instant will succeed in doing whatever it is its trying to do. And we all know he's not trying to fill the world with fluffy kittens. Unfortunatly it will be something bad, very bad. And I can't let that happen.

So here we go.

You sure about this?

No.

Alrighty, lets go then! :D


Holy hell thats..

The Empty City.

A very empty city..

Well what did you expect?

I don't know, something eldritch, weird, horrible. But its just a city, an empty one.

Oh trust me, its eldritch and horrible alright. Now just go inside, I'll tell you where to go.

Ok then, lets do this. <x3

Weee!




4 comments:

  1. Now every time you write about how dangerous and threatening the Instant is I'll be thinking about him trying to fill the world with kittens. XD

    0.0 What if they are evil hive mind controlled shard carrying super kittens! Is that funny or terrifying?

    Damn I'm tired if I'm talking about super kittens, but it is amusing. Hope you and Shine have a relatively easy trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god. XD

      D: Both?

      Unfortunately I doubt it will be easy in any way. But thanks.

      Delete
  2. It goes without saying that you're going to be careful.

    Nevertheless, I shall say it.

    Be careful.

    ReplyDelete