Saturday, June 22

Arrival

I'm in Chicago apparently. Slept during the 8 hour flight. EAT then drove me to some suburbs and dropped me off telling me to knock on the door. She then drove off without telling me anything else.

If I was EAT I wouldn't have told me anything either. Considering I would have freaked out and ran away or something. Seriously EAT is crazy. She dropped me off at the place these guys are at. Those of you who read that blog should have figured out why EAT sent me there. I'm supposed to help this bunch kill the Rake.

Help this bunch kill the Rake.
Kill the Rake.
THE RAKE.

THE MOTHERFUCKING RAKE.



I don't even..
Goddammit I was hoping for a vacation and instead I got a suicide mission. I mean I appreciate these guys trying to kill that thing. But I'm not very happy about the 90% chance I'll be dead next week.
I'm trying to stay alive dammit.
How am I supposed to pull this off? Sure I'm not alone on this suicide mission but I can't even kill a dying man shard. Let alone the MOTHERFUCKING RAKE!


If it was up to me I'd say "Sorry but I didn't sign up for this shit." and then get the hell out of here.
But I know EAT well enough now to know she won't fly me back to Belgium unless I complete this "mission".

At least we have a small army here. I didn't bother to count but there's like Ten of us. Means we will survive about 10 seconds against this thing.

Three seconds of sneaking up on the bastard. Five seconds of shooting at it. And two seconds of being ripped to shreds by it. Sounds about right. No idea when we'll be going up against it but I'll post a few posts before that happens. Just so I can say goodbye to you all properly before dying horribly.
Shine, you'll post something for me when I die right?

You won't die Alicia.

Yes I will, just promise me you'll post it.

I'm not gonna let you die but in the very slight chance that I fail, yes I'll post it for you. But trust me, that won't have to happen.

Thanks.

8 comments:

  1. Well, I doubt EAT would be making you do it if it didn't think you could handle it. Everyone involved seems pretty damn capable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Capable to declare war on Chicago's proxies? Yes.
      Capable of defending ourselves from a small army of servants? Yes.

      Capable of killing an eldritch abomination and live to tell the tale? ...I doubt it.

      But hey, if I'm gonna die, might as well try and take one of those Fear bastards with me. "Try" being the operative word.

      Delete
  2. What's EAT have against the Rake?

    Also, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More fears are having feuds between themselves, these days. Little of them are having alliances, something is burning up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Relatively good for us though, if we can avoid getting too caught in the middle. Divide and conquer etc.

      Delete
    2. I agree. As long they don't start fighting each other and end all life as we know it while doing so.

      But yes, so far so good.

      Delete